Expolingua Berlin - The 24th International Fair for Languages and Cultures (Germany)
For over two decades, the international fair has provided exhibitors with the ideal platform to present a diverse range of products and services related to language learning and teaching, as well as cultures from around the globe. Visitors are given a unique opportunity to gain an overview of the diverse programmes and services offered for language learning and teaching as well as for cultural exchange.
Visitors to EXPOLINGUA Berlin include:
- Secondary school students and their parents
- Graduate and undergraduate students
- Secondary school and university teachers,
- tutors and professors
- Translators and interpreters
- Professionals from a wide range of fields
- Employees of embassies, consulates, and international organisations
- HR and training specialists
- Language travel agents
- Specialised journalists Senior citizens interested in expanding their language skills
- Visitors generally interested in foreign languages and cultural exchange
Visitors to EXPOLINGUA Berlin will be presented with information on:
- Language courses in Germany and abroad
- Language travel opportunities
- Student exchanges, au pair, work & travel and other exchange programmes
- Innovative language learning materials and e-learning programmes
- Language tests and certificates
- Foreign languages and cultures
An important feature of the exhibition is the seminar programme, which provides visitors with an opportunity to gather information on international education, opportunities to study and work abroad, learning methodologies, language tests, or even the chance to take part in a mini-language course.
On the last day of the exhibition, visitors are invited to attend the varied cultural programme, including events such as foreign language theatre performances and film screenings.