The EPG project is a European initiative which aims to improve the quality and effectiveness of language training thanks to an innovative instrument: the European Profiling Grid.
This tool, initially created by EAQUALS and OPTIMA, is the core element of the EPG project. The 11 European institutions project partners will work for two years to develop and enrich this pilot scheme, basing their work on constructive feedback from many users.
Are you a language teacher, a teacher trainer, a manager of a school or a language center?
Do you wish to get involved in our project?
Your participation is very welcome. Here are some suggestions:
- Stay in touch with how the project develops by means of the EPG newsletter. Newsletter 1 – February 2012
- Share your impressions using the comments facility on the EPG website!
- Take part in the field-testing of the EPG grid at a European scale. This crucial step requires a large number of language teachers, trainers and managers to create the tool that will meet your needs effectively. More information by May 2012.
- Join us on the occasion of our training sessions in Bulgaria, France, Germany, France, Spain and the UK, which will be organised by the EPG partners at the end of 2013. To find out more.
- Meet us during our two EPG seminars, that will be held in Germany (November 213) and in France (September 2013). To find out more.
- At the end of the project (Autumn 2013), join the school and centre network which will have chosen the EPG Grid as the main evaluation tool for their teaching teams.
The EPG team is counting on you!