9th International Conference 'Comparative Education and Teacher Training' in Sofia (Bulgaria)
05/07/2011 - 09/07/2011
The conference objectives are:
- to examine different approaches to the role of Comparative Education as a science, research methodology, and academic discipline;
- to develop linkages with colleagues who work in various teacher training programs at universities, colleges, and institutes around the world;
- to outline prospects for the development of education policy and school reforms at the institutional, regional, national and international level;
- to discuss new practices in higher education, lifelong learning and social inclusion;
- to present new considerations in the history of education.
Free Continuing Professional Development Workshops
- Writing and Winning International Research Bids: Europe As a Case Study
- Discussing Your Research Findings – good practice from cutting-edge international comparative research
- 2011 edition of the innovative Special International Roundtable on Higher Education, Lifelong Learning and Social Inclusion
- Book Launching: Comparative Education at Universities World Wide, Third Edition, 2011
Vitosha Park Hotel
1 Rosario St.
Prof. Dr. habil. Nikolay Popov