5th International Conference 'Languages for Life and Work: Challenges for Teachers and Learners' in Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Language Policy and Language Education Policy
- Multilingualism and Employability
- Creativity and Technological Innovations in Language Teaching and Learning
- Languages for business/CLIL
- Social and Cultural Issues in Language Education
- Learning and Teaching Less Widely Taught Languages
- Teaching Languages for Students with Special Needs
- Teacher Professional Development
In accordance with its title, the conference provides a forum for a broad spectrum of papers, workshops and posters addressing theory and practice of language education. The conference is organised by the Lithuanian Association of Language Teachers (LKPA), Vilnius University (VU), the Public Service Language Centre (PSLC) and Klaipeda University (KU).
The authors are invited to submit abstracts exceeding 300 words at lkpa.informacija[at]gmail.com.
Lithuanian, English, French, German, Russian