1st International ELT Conference 'Pains and Gains: New Trends in ELT' in Nicosia (Northern Cyprus)
The 1st International ELT Conference will be focusing on "New Trends in ELT" and will aim to:
- Bring together various aspects of research that goes on under the very broad umbrella of English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics;
- Provide a platform for sharing innovative perspectives and approaches to language teaching and linguistics
Call for papers
Papers, poster presentations, and workshops from a variety of topics including following are welcome:
- Applied Linguistics
- World Englishes
- Teacher Training
- Language Learning and Teaching in University Classrooms and in Informal Settings
- Classroom Research
- Translation Studies
- Cultural Studies
- Teaching English through Literature
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Educational Technology
- Innovative Approaches
Abstract submission deadline is Friday 15 April 2011.
English Language Teaching Department of Near East University
Early registration deadline: 13 May 2011.
Registration deadline: 20 May 2011.