History, economics and language of Spain and Latin America for teachers of Spanish for business (ENE)
27/06/2011 - 01/07/2011
- Understand the key functions for the performance of an enterprise, such as management control and marketing strategies, among them also the organisation of events
- Analyse the new drifts of the economies of Latin America where pragmatism seems to have replaced a more ideological view of the economy
- Weigh the strategic importance of history teaching in the ENE classroom and provide teachers useful resources for language learning
- Explaining the challenges that the teaching of grammar has to face today, in a professional business world
- Help ENE teachers to select and create specific teaching materials and to use them efficiently in different types of activities related to the company and the world economy.