e-Learning symposium 2011 in Southampton (UK)
The Subject Centre's 6th Annual e-Learning symposium will run over two days and will feature the following keynote speakers:
- Agnes Kukulska-Hulme, Professor of Learning Technology & Communication, The Open University
- Jon Beasley-Murray, University of British Columbia
- Marina Orsini-Jones, Principal Lecturer in the Faculty of Business Environment and Society, Coventry University
The day will also feature an exhibition and technical showcase area.
- Using Facebook for cultural immersion in the target language.
- e-Flashcards for Language Learning and Teaching: Past, Present and Future
- The Diachronic Electronic Corpus of Tyneside English (DECTE): effective practice in using this E-Learning Tool
- A practical look at the www.busuu.com university platform: exploring the potential integration of a Web 2.0 SNS into the HE curriculum.
Avenue Campus (Bldg 65)
University of Southampton