1st International conference on Russian studies 'Language, World view and Text' in Granada (Spain)
28/06/2011 - 01/07/2011
Call for papers
We invite papers on the following topics:
- Russian language, culture and world view.
- Russian literature in the international educational space.
- The Russian and Spanish languages: Comparative studies, translation and intercultural communication.
- Problems in text analysis and interpretation.
- Russian language within the context of European languages.
- Current problems in the teaching of Russian language and literature.
The official languages of the Conference will be Russian, Spanish, and English.
- Dr. Boris A. Uspenski
- Dr. Aleksei D. Shmelev
- Dra. Anna A. Zalizniak
- Dr. Karen A. Stepanyan
14 April 2011