Teaching Russian in Europe: Development of Creativity and Thinking Skills of Learners
Provide the participants with tools for the development of creativity and thinking skills of learners when teaching Russian.
Who should attend
- Teachers and teacher trainers of Russian as a foreign language and a mother tongue
- Specialists interested in the development of thinking skills when teaching Russian
- Tasks and technologies for the development of thinking skills when working with texts
- Tasks and technologies for the developemnt of thinking skills when working with grammar
- Development of thinking tasks for a specific context of the participants
This course on the use of the Thinking Approach to teaching and learning Russian has been included in the Comenius/Grundtvig catalogue of the European Commission. This means that if you come from a country participating in the EU educational programmes you can receive a grant to cover your participation in the course by applying to your national agency. However, the participation is not limited to the EU countries and you are more than welcome wherever in the world you are based. Please visit the official website of the EU catalogue for more information about the course fee.