Any contribution made on the website (articles, comments, forum threads, etc.) by a registered User will hereafter be referred to as “User content”.
You (the User) agree to provide REAL with true, accurate, and current registration information and to update your registration information on a regular basis so as to ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current. REAL will not release User information to non-affiliated third parties without User’s express permission unless required to do so by law. The User accepts sole responsibility for all activities undertaken using the User ID and password. Please take the necessary precautions to keep this data secure.
REAL neither endorses nor is responsible for any content in any form referenced in User content, including publications, Web pages, and multimedia files.
REAL monitors posts to the forum before publication online. REAL does not monitor comments submitted to the website before publication online. Users may contact the REAL webmaster (email@example.com) to request the removal of inaccurate or objectionable material. The final decision rests with REAL.
The User grants REAL and its affiliates the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display User content in whole or in part, worldwide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
REAL reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. The User’s continued use of the REAL website following the posting of any changes to the TOU presupposes his/her acceptance of the new terms.
Specifically, as a condition of creating User content, the User also agrees:
- to only create User content that is related to the page on which it is published.
- not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- not to create User content to harass, threaten, embarrass, cause distress, cause unwanted attention, or cause discomfort to any person or entity.
- not to publish User content in such a way as to infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, including REAL.
- not to specifically create User content for commercial advertising, promotional information, bulk e-mail, or other solicitation.
- not to repost User content that was submitted by another User.
- that this list is not intended to be complete, but merely illustrative.
REAL reserves the right in its sole and final judgment to determine whether certain conduct violates this TOU agreement, and to remove any content it deems inappropriate.
Any violation of the TOU will lead to immediate and permanent banishment of the User.