Shaping the future of ELT - APPI conference in Lisbon (Portugal)
06/05/2011 - 08/05/2011
The 25th APPI conference 'Shaping the future of ELT' will consist in different lectures, talks and workshops.
- The professional life cycles of teachers
- Animating the word
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Giving students a meaningful purpose to speak English
- Using the Internet to motivate teenagers
- Teaching difficult students
- Cultural images or imagined cultures in ELT coursebooks
- Teaching children is like building a house
- Let’s get them talking!
- Making the right noise
- Think about it! Developing critical thinking skills in the young learner classroom
- Bilingual Education – a pilot project for Portugal
- and many others...
- Using creative writing to upgrade English
- Motivating students with new ICT tools
- Tailoring tasks for teens
- Developing Critical Thinkers!
- Protecting our most valuable natural resource: imagination
- If you can’t beat them, join them!
- Interactive and non-interactive resources: how to use them?
- Bringing Critical Thinking into Your Lessons
- ans many others...
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo