Winter University for French as a Foreign Language - BELC 2011, Sèvres (France)
The programme consists of 11 modules :
- Organize a didactic unit in the French as a Foreign Language class
- Pilot teaching sequences in the French as a Foreign Language class
- Develop training materials for the class of FLE
- Develop programs in French for Specific Purposes
- Teachi French to adult migrants
- Teach French as a schooling language in France
- Develop and pilot teaching devices
- Develop a quality approach in a language center
- Become a reviewer-corrector DELF-DALF
- Train examiners / markers DELF-DALF
- Tutor in the online-training PRO FLE
Each module is a 30 hours training and lasts one week, the training is provided by specialists and there are maximum 20 students per module.
In addition to these modules, conferences, roundtables, and meetings with professionals in the linguistic and educational cooperation in France will be organized.
15 December 2010