9th ELTA IATEFL Conference 'Teaching-learning-assessing: strengthening the links' in Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Eric Biber
- Tony Green
- Jeremy Harmer
- Jim Scrivener
In concert with the theme 'Teaching-Learning-Assessing: Strengthening the Links', ELTA 2011 Conference will focus on the fields of teaching, learning and assessing, and various interfaces between them. Proposals that investigate teaching, learning and assessing from a variety of perspectives, including those of the teacher, learner, test developer and test provider are solicited.
Talks and workshops about following topics are welcome:
- Ways of aligning teaching and assessment;
- Assessment tasks/tools/procedures for enhancing learning;
- Teaching and testing “language elements” and “integrated language skills”;
- The Impact of the CEFR on teaching, learning and assessing;
- Teaching and assessing for specific purposes;
- Teaching and assessing young learners and teenagers;
- Integrating preparation for international examinations (Cambridge ESOL, IELTS, TOEFL) into course curricula;
- Teachers as assessors: (in)compatible roles?
- Using E-tools and E-assessment for real learning.
Faculty of Philosophy
Call for proposals
Abstract submission deadline: 5 March 2011
Early bird registration deadline: 15 March 2011
For further information please contact the Organizing Committee on elta.conferencemanager[at]gmail.com or +381 63 310 937.