Teaching Spanish in an intercultural world, Santiago (Spain) - FIAPE
17/04/2011 - 20/04/2011
- ICT in the Spanish classroom. Coordinator: Robert Blake (University of California Davis)
- Interculturalism in the Spanish classroom. Didactical suggestions. Coordinator: Carmen L. Villasol (USC International Courses. Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- The Hispanic culture and literature in the ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language) classroom. Coordinator: Rosana Acquaroni (Complutense Center for Spanish Teaching - CCEE)
Types of participation
- Plenaries: 60-minute sessions (45 minutes of presentation and 15 for questions at the end of the session). Plenary lectures are given by invited specialists.
- Communication: 30-minute sessions (20 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes for questions at the end of the session).
- Workshop: 45-minute or 90-minute sessions (double workshop). The workshop is a participatory session requiring participation from the audience.
- Mini-communications or "mixed bag " of 15 minutes. These sessions are "educational experiences".
- Posters with presentations of projects or learning experiences. It should be sent in A4 paper for subsequent enlargement.
- Round tables
The deadline for registration as a participant is 1 April 2011.