'French in a plurilingual curriculum: Projects, Approaches, Tools' in Naples (Italy) - LEND
The meeting is being organised in partnership with the BCLA – French Embassy, and will take place from 9 am to 5 pm at the French Institute of Naples.
Among the speakers you will find:
- Denis Barbet, Consul and Head of the French Institute of Napoli - Le Grenoble,
- Antonella Elia, Lend Napoli,
- Anna Abbatiello, Lend Salemo,
- Christian Puren, Professor in Didactic of Cultures and Languages at the Unviersity of Saint Etienne (France),
- Luigina Malvestio, Lend Milan,
- Anne-Marie Havard, Linguistic attachée.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
INSTITUT FRANÇAIS DE NAPLES - LE GRENOBLE
Via Francesco Crispi 86