Tutorial: how can I participate online?
Contribute to the website!
You need to create an account and log in to be contribute to the website.
Each type of user has different rights.
Registered users can comment and translate the site contents. They may also post to the forum.
REAL Member User
A member of an association which is a paying member of REAL may comment and translate the site contents, post to the forum and suggest articles for publication. Articles will be published subject to validation by the REAL website administrator. To become a REAL member of the website, you need to belong to an association that is affiliated to REAL. You must sign up for an association and then ask to your association to give you access to the areas reserved for members.
How do I sign up to join the website?
- Click on the tab “Log in’ and then on the tab “create an account”. Fill in the fields: user name (first name, last name) and your e-mail address. The user name will be shown on your comments, translations and other contributions.
- Tick the box “I agree with these terms”.
- Type the code as indicated and click “create a new account”.
- You will receive an e-mail with a unique user name and password. You may now log on.
How do I log on to the website?
There are two ways of doing this.
- You can click on the link on the e-mail that you will have received
- You can open the REAL website and then click log in. Then type in your user name and the password that you have been sent my e-mail.
In both cases, you will come to the page “edit”, you need to change your password and fill in the other required fields. Once your profile is completed, you can view it call by clicking “view”. In order to change your password, go back to “edit”. Having done this, you will be able to comment on news items and suggest a full translation or a summary translation of an article that you find particularly interesting.