First consortium meeting
Over those four days together, we took the following decisions:
- build the REAL network to include more associations across the EU and the LLP countries;
- establish the legal identity of REAL by December 2009;
- run events in different parts of the EU for association members;
- create a website which will both support associations and their members and tell them more about REAL;
- tell European, national and regional decision makers about the strength and potential of the REAL network and start to work with them to help make plurilingual Europe a reality.