Who can be a corporate member?
Commercial organisations such as resource providers, software or support services, publishers which would like to be part of our network and work with us and our members.
- Get direct access to thousands of language teachers throughout Europe.
- Develop relationships with key organisations representing language teachers across Europe.
- Find out more about the needs of language teachers.
What are the benefits?
- One free promotional message included in the newsletter. The message may be sent in a second language (but the word count should still not exceed 100 words)
- Reduced rates (-30%) for promotional activity at REAL events (assemblies, seminars etc.)
- Listing as ‘Corporate member of the month’ on the homepage of the REAL website
- Listing with a link alongside all other corporate members on the REAL website
- Attendance as an auditor at REAL Annual General Meetings.
How much does it cost?
Corporate members pay a minimum flat rate membership fee of €200 each year.
Corporate members may also contribute to REAL in other ways by sponsoring events or promotional material.
Contact us at contact[at]real-association.eu for more details.
How to join
For any questions relating to membership, contact us at contact[at]real-association.eu. REAL membership runs for one year from the day your application is processed.